Nutrient-dense, 100% bioavailable ,plant-based source of protein, Raw Spirulina is primarily a blue protein called phycocyanin – light-harvesting pigments that capture the red, yellow and blue spectrum of the sun that is found no where else on the planet except in blue-green algae. It is the most easily digestible plant based protein which our bodies instantly recognize and use as raw material cellular building blocks. Transforming our health one spoonful at a time !
Raw Living Spirulina is 71% complete plant based protein containing all 9 essential amino acids which our bodies use as raw material cellular building blocks. Spirulina is one of the oldest life forms on Earth known as the “root of life”. This blue-green microalgae is partly responsible for producing the oxygen in the planet’s atmosphere that billions of years ago allowed the planet’s originating life forms to develop. It is the world’s first superfood, and one of the most nutrient-rich foods on Earth. The entire algae plant is used at low temperature and milled into powder so it doesn’t lose any nutrition and it helps in absorption and digestion when used internally. It contains vitamins B-1(thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3(nicotinamide), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-9 (folic acid), vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin A and vitamin E. It is also a source of potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc. Raw Spirulina contains many pigments that are very beneficial. It captures the energy from the sun converting it into “little batteries” which our bodies recognize and instantly absorb giving us an abundant source of long term clean energy. It is thriving with living bioactive enzymes, phytonutrients, and cofactors that our body can actually absorb and use intelligently. It aid in reducing inflammation, promoting healthy cells, and keeping the skin beautiful.
Is Raw Spirulina beneficial for health ?
Here’s some essential benefits of Raw spirulina ,
- It has phyto-nutrients, disease-preventing compounds that naturally occur in whole unprocessed and unheated food reveal the magnificence of nature. These are also known as phyto-foods that contain health building elements that strengthen your immune system and your overall body and mind.
- It contain antioxidants which reduce free radical damage and help us age gracefully. Also, counteract the damaging effects of “free radicals.”
- It has high frequency enzymes that initiate biochemical reactions regulated by enzymes which is why it’s vitally important to consume it every day.
- It regulates genetic function and provide the starting point for making hormones that regulate blood clotting, contraction and relaxation of artery walls, and inflammation.
- It contains bioavailable raw omega-3 fatty acids, alone with omega-6 GLA which is the highest plant based source beneficial in promoting healthy cells,.
- It also contains A, C, D, E, and K, and the B vitamins which are necessary for our bodies to develop and function normally.
It tastes similar to a seaweed and can be mixed with smoothies, chia pudding, and also with juices and water. It’s recommended dosage in clinical studies have ranged from 1 to 10 g/day as it is considered nontoxic to at usual levels of consumption.
There are many raw spirulina brands , but for choosing the right one it is very important to consider properties like it should be 100% raw organic, it’s per serving should have atleast 70% protein content and no added substances or additives, fillers free, non-GMO, gluten free and no fake hues or flavors.